Bad PMS? Mood swings and anxiety? Fatigue and water retention? Read this!Jun 30, 2022
Every time your cycle comes each month are you dealing with...
•horrible mood swings?
•irritability and anxiety?
Have you tried to get pregnant and had multiple miscarriages?
Has your OB told you you have uterine fibroids or fibrocystic breasts that are really tender before your period? Or even endometriosis?
If this sounds like you, you might be dealing with one of the most common hormonal imbalances out there… estrogen dominance, which can be due to either excess estrogen or a lack of progesterone in the body.
So you might be asking… how did this happen to me?
The body accumulates excess estrogen in two ways:
1. Endogenously - We make too much of our own estrogen and it’s not being properly eliminated. You can have too much endogenous estrogen because of:
- impaired liver function
- dysbiosis of the gut (more bad bacteria than good)
- too much alcohol
- nutrient deficiencies
- sleep deprivation
2. Exogenously - Excess estrogens enter the body from external sources, such as foods, the environment, toxins, and chemicals, and are not being properly eliminated. On the other hand, exogenous excess estrogen happens because:
- Xenoestrogens – synthetic substances that mimic estrogen found in toxic home care and personal products, conventionally raised meat, pesticides, and plastic
- Hormone replacement therapy including birth control
- Growth hormones
So if you feel like you’ve got these symptoms and you’ve got too much estrogen or not enough progesterone, the first thing we want to do is test your ratio. From there we work a holistic protocol to get things back in balance! No more birth control or water retention pills to deal with symptoms.
If you’re interested in solving the issues and rebalancing your hormones email me [email protected]